Bumper plate Inter Atletika PP207-25 (25 kg)
Bumper disks (weight plates) are heavyweight discs made of dense, hard rubber for safe comfortable training. Coloured disks (depending on weight) are made only for competitions. This is the basic equipment for intensive, functional training.
Bumper disc Explode PP207-25 25 kg is made in accordance with the Olympic standards, which makes it capable of lasting and heavy loads, without losing functional properties. These are reliable and high-quality accessories, which easily improve power training with free weights. They also have characteristic features that distinguish them from conventional metallic (or polyurethane coated) weight plates, not capable of multitasking. This equipment is made of high quality compressed rubber and has such properties as reliability, ergonomics, noise reduction (the equipment is silent), an aesthetically pleasing shape. The name "bumper" refers to the possibility of shock absorption.
Properties and advantages:
- Model weight series: 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 kg with weight marking
- Due to the used material, they are safe and do not damage the surface of the floor, even when throwing from a great height
- Prevents scratches on racks and walls
- Easy to clean
- When falling, softens the impact, so the noise from training is minimal
- A diameter of 45cm, regardless of its weight
- In accordance with the Olympic standards